Thursday, June 21, 2007

Easter in June


Love this photo-- while my husband Josh is taking the photos I was trying to get Holden to smile so I am dancing ,waving my arms wildly about and almost took myself out on the deck-- just makes me laugh thinking about it and LOOK at Holden -- nothing, after all that effort-- looks a little dazed . . .

Here we are laughing but I can't remember about what-- this is the problem of waiting so long to post the photos-- ah hum. But we're laughing isn't that good enough.


so i decided since i have so many fun pictures i want to include and have taken so long to get started i'm going to put them in whenever i find them so this means Easter photos in June. This is at my parents house in Auburn where we were with the fam actually taking shots of my brother Tom and his fam but snuck in one of Makenna. Here she is doing her Left Arm Power Walk-- it's a trade mark move.

1 comment:

Anna said...

looks good beth! Great job!