Monday, July 16, 2007

Common's Beach Tahoe City

A couple of days before the 4th of July Mom, Dad, Makenna and I took a day trip up to to Tahoe to beat the heat. It was cool and breezy when we got there and just perfect for hanging out and making sand pies! Here come the geese hoping we have a snack for them.
I'm so cute I can hardly stand it. Makenna is laughing because Grandpere is asleep on the blanket and that's so funny.
And there he is-- it's a tough life napping on the beach in Tahoe before strolling down to Jakes for a burger. Must have been the mocha and pumpkin bread that did him in . . .
Busy making sand soup with Grandmere. Takes concentration you know.

1 comment:

Joey, Katie, Judah and Annie said...

Beth & Josh,
Your daughter is beautiful! I stumbled onto your blog and was so excited to see that you two are parents and seem to be thriving up north. I would love to catch up with you. Joey and I are still in Nipomo and we have a 5 1/2 month old son named Judah. Isn't parenthood amazing. Shoot me an email if you have a chance, I would love to hear what you have been up to! joeyandkatiehill@gmail.com.
Much Love,
Katie (Jenkins) HIll :-)