Monday, March 10, 2008

Truffles with TUTU

On Sunday after I arrived home from the Bayside Women's Retreat, Diane (AKA grandma TuTu) was so nice to bring us dinner and for dessert there were truffles! Needless to say Makenna had quite a great time "making" or should I say eating the powdery chocolate goodness and had to go straight to the bath when she was finished-- what fun!!
Notice the concentration on her face-- chocolate is a serious business.


Yum . . . chocolate. I LOVE chocolate.
When she plays in her sandbox, or with water at the sink or with her little kitchen and I ask her what kind of muffin or cookie or cake she is making it is almost always CHOCOLATE. So you can see why she is so thrilled with the real thing. The picture says it all. Thanks Grandma TUTU-- you made my day!









2 comments:

Scott Snyder said...

I found your blog! Looking fwd to reading it tomorrow! I have tagged you on our website (3/12 post) for a game...
Love you dear,
Ally xoxo

The Peterson Family said...

Hey so glad you found us . . . now hopefully you won't get bored waiting for me to post again-- i have such great intentions but life gets in the way! Beth