Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lavender in May

This is my garden girl helping me water our newly planted rosemary and pink muhly grass. This was actually taken in the beginning of the summer but as i said before i'm just going to post photos as i find them so this is probably May. Mud bogging is so much fun and we pretty much do this daily. I think Makenna is a strong believer in the mud spa thing. She is wearing her beautiful flower hat made by Grandmere-- Never leave home without a hat!
Nothing like feeling the mud between your toes!


So this is my "field" of Lavender that runs along the front of our house. I just love walking beside it and smelling the lovely fragrance on the wind and I pretend I am in the south of France walking through the actual fields . . . Well there you have it-- our lavender days and now it is about time to cut it back so it can bloom again, meanwhile we will have lots of dried lavender to put about the house.



No comments: